Itinerant Vendor

Itinerant Vendor Application (PDF)


  • $10 For Non Profits
  • $50 For One Time Event
  • $50 Per Month

Who Needs One

Anyone who is selling or displaying anything.

Additional Requirements

The application must be accompanied by:
  • Permission from the property owner in writing
  • New Hampshire Hawker and Peddler license
  • If a food vendor - New Hampshire Bureau of Health food license
  • If a food vendor using fuel as a source of cooking they must contact the Fire Department
  • Craft fairs sellers must have an individual permit of $50 each, please ask about the new event license
  • Anyone selling for more than 30 consecutive days must file a site plan with the Planning Department