Motorcycle Week Vendor Checklist / Regulations
- Motorcycle Week 2022 begins Friday, June 10, 2022 at 8 a.m., and ends Sunday, June 19, 2022 at 12 midnight.
- Vending is allowed only at locations that have been approved from the city. Secure a space from one of the approved property owners (PDF). Property owners must fill out a property owner permission form (PDF) for each vendor stating what space and square footage they will occupy. If the property owner sends this to you please forward it to the Licensing Clerk. Your application will not be approved without it.
- Fill out the application for vending (PDF), and mail it along with payment made payable to:
City of Laconia
45 Beacon Street E
Laconia, NH 03246.
- Payments can also be processed online as an ACH, MasterCard, Discover, American Express or Visa. Please Click the Green Button above, additional fees do apply.
- Deadlines for MC Week are as follows:
- Checks for payment will not be accepted after June 1, 2022 cashier's check/money order or cash will only be accepted after this date.
- Any and all applications that are received after June 3, 2022 will be charged an additional $100 no exceptions. Non Profit organization late fees are $25.
- License Fees are $600 per vending space. Food vendors, there is an additional health inspection fee of $75 per space (including non profits).
- A separate license is required for each additional vending location, whether on the same property or on different ones.
- Subletting of vending space is strictly prohibited.
- All vendors are responsible for following any state and federal laws that pertain to them.
- All vendors must read and comply with the safety regulations. All Food Vendors must comply with the City of Laconia and State of New Hampshire regulations for food vending. These regulations will be attached to your applications and license. You will be inspected for compliance with these regulations.
- Vendors utilizing flammable source of heat for food preparation or for any other purpose must obtain a permit from the Laconia Fire Department. 603-524-6881. Please see Chapter 195 Appendix A and B (PDF).
- Tattoo Vendors must submit an application however, no license will be issued unless the tattoo vendor has been approved by the New Hampshire Department of Health. You must obtain a Tattoo Practitioner license from the State. All State paperwork must be submitted no later than May 1, 2022. Please contact Janet at 603-271-9480 for the applications from the State of New Hampshire. No applications will be approved unless the practitioner's license is provided. For New Hampshire laws on body art visit the New Hampshire Licensing Regulations page.
- The City of Laconia is the owner of United States trademark registrations for America’s Original Riding Rally® (U.S. and 4,372,832); Laconia Motorcycle Rally® (U.S. Reg. No. 4,443,057); Laconia Motorcycle Week® (U.S. Reg. Nos. 4,194,656 and 4,277,917); and, World’s Oldest Motorcycle Rally® (U.S. Reg. No. 4,284,559),and is the owner of the common law trademarks Laconia™. Any vendor who wishes to sell merchandise bearing any of these trademarks must submit an application for trademark license to the City of Laconia Licensing Board and obtain a license. The City of Laconia reserves the right to revoke the vending permit of any vendor selling unlicensed merchandise Reg. No. 4,612,336); In Laconia We Ride® (U.S. Reg. No. 4,401,742); Laconia Bike Week® (U.S. Reg. Nos. 4,194,658
- During the set-up period the Vendor booths and merchandise will be shielded from the public.
- All Trash must be disposed of in the proper receptacles provided by your property owner. Vendors should not use the public barrels.
- No merchandise will be allowed in the walkways, this will be strictly enforced.
- Vendors must have a sanitizing station available for their patrons.