Lunch Time Open Gym
This is a low stress basketball game. Just a few people getting together to play during lunch at the Community Center. Come join the fun!
- Ages 18 +
- $2 per person
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays - 12 p.m.-1 p.m.All Programs at the Laconia Community Center are closed from November 9th through December 9th for Christmas Village!!
18+ Open Gym Basketball
Play pickup with your buddies, or come and make some new friends. This is not a structured league and does not use referees. However, we expect respect!
- Cost :$3 per person
- Starting September 29- November 12, 2019 through December 17-May 19, 2020
- Tuesdays 7 p.m.-10 p.m.
Come to the Community Center - dance and sing and get a great workout at the same time!
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:30 p.m.-6:30 p.m.
- Instructor: Lenay, please call 261-8499 for pricing or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays - 7:45 a.m. -8:45 a.m.
- Instructor: Lenay at 261-8499 for pricing or email at email@example.com.
- Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 9 a.m.-10 a.m.
Let's get some strength back in those bodies! This is a great program for seniors and anyone else that needs to get their strength back. Call 527-2948 for information and to register for this great program. Sponsored by LRGH
- Block out dates are November 15 through December 15, 25, 2019, January 1, 2020
- Instructor: Carolyn Muller
- Mondays and Wednesdays at the Community Center from 1:15 p.m. - 2 p.m.
There are two nets and all the equipment you will need to give it a try. This is a racket sport which combines the elements of badminton, tennis and ping pong. Everyone is invited to join us at the Community Center, a fun game for all to play!
- Cost: $2 per person
- Mondays and Tuesdays from 6:45 p.m.-9:45 p.m.,
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:45 a.m.-11:45 a.m.
- Wednesdays from 10:30-2:00 p.m.