All programs at the Laconia Community Center are closed from November 10th through December 10th for Christmas Village!
Lunch Time Open Gym
This is a low stress basketball game. Just a few people getting together to play during lunch at the Community Center. Come join the fun!
- Ages 18 +
- $2 per person
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays - 12 p.m.-1 p.m.
18+ Open Gym Basketball
Play pickup with your buddies, or come and make some new friends. This is not a structured league and does not use referees. However, we expect respect!
- Cost :$3 per person
- Starting September 19, 2017 through May 22, 2018
- Tuesdays 7 p.m.-10 p.m.
Come to the Community Center - dance and sing and get a great workout at the same time!
- Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:30 p.m.-6:30 p.m.
- Instructor: Janice Jenket, please call 253-4304 for pricing.
- Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays - 7:45 a.m. -8:45 a.m.
- Instructor: Janice Jenket, call 253-4304 for pricing.
- Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 9 a.m.-10 a.m.
Let's get some strength back in those bodies! This is a great program for seniors and anyone else that needs to get their strength back. Call 527-2948 for information and to register for this great program. Sponsored by LRGH
- Block out dates are September 28 and 29, November 10-December 10, 25, 2017, January 1, 2018
- Instructor: Carolyn Muller
- Mondays and Wednesdays at the Community Center from 1:15 p.m. - 2 p.m.
There are two nets and all the equipment you will need to give it a try. This is a racquet sport which combines the elements of badminton, tennis and ping pong. Everyone is invited to join us at the Community Center, a fun game for all to play!
- Cost: $2 per person
- Mondays from 6:45 p.m.-9:45 p.m.,
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:45 a.m.-11:45 a.m.
- Wednesdays from 10:30-2 p.m.