All programs at the Laconia Community Center are closed from November 10th through December 10th for Christmas Village!
Elementary Open Gym
Come have some fun playing all different types of games and arts and crafts. Parents may drop off their kids to participate in this program.
- Early release 1 p.m. to 4:15 p.m.
- Starting September 20, 2017 through May 23, 2018
- This program is free
- Wednesdays from 3 p.m. to 4:15 p.m.
Middle School Open Gym
Gather up your friends and let's play some basketball. This is not structured or a league but just for fun.
- Mondays and Tuesdays from 2:30 p.m. to 4:15 p.m. open gym
- Starting September 18, 2018 through May 22, 2018
High School Open Gym
Basketball, basketball, basketball. This is for those who don't want a structured league, but love to play.
- Starting September 21, 2017 through May 25, 2018
- This is a free program.
- Thursdays and Fridays from 2:15 p.m. to 4:15 p.m. open gym.
OPECHE DAY CAMP
Free breakfast and lunch provided daily by CAP, snacks are required. Campers and parents must sign off on the handbook!
Registration begins April 1st.
June 25th through August 24, 2018
Camp hours: 7:30-5:15pm Mondays thru Fridays
Location: Opechee parkhouse
Cost: Residents $100.00 per week, Non-residents $140.00 per week, additional children - less $20.00 per week.
June 28 Squam Lake Science $18.00
July 5 Polar Caves $10.00
July 12 Gunstock $25.00
July 19 Smitty's $14.00
July 26 Peanut Carnival $0.00
August 2 Krazy kids $8.00
August 9 Whales Tales $18.00
August 16 Storyland $27.00
August 23 End of Year Party $0.00