The following documents are required for voter registration in the State of New Hampshire.
- Proof of Identity (examples: drivers license, non-drivers ID, or passport - or a Qualified Voter Affidavit may be completed)
- Proof of Citizenship (examples: birth certificate, passport or naturalization papers - or a Qualified Voter Affidavit may be completed
- Proof of Domicile/Residency (examples: utility bill, mail with your current address post marked within the last 30 days
ABSENTEE BALLOTS ARE AVAILABLE IN THE CLERK'S OFFICE
The Supervisors of the Checklist will meet Monday, October 29, 2018, at 5:00 PM at Laconia City Hall, City Clerk's Office for the purpose of making corrections/changes to the checklist. Registrations and changes will be accepted at this session. No other changes will be accepted after this session until the General Election being held on November 6, 2018.
Testing of the AccuVote Ballot Counting Devices to be used in all Wards for the November 6, 2018 Election will be conducted on October 31, 2018 at City Hall in the City Clerk's Office beginning at 9:00 am. Testing will continue until completed with a break from 12:00 pm until 1:00 pm.
The testing is open to the public for observation in accordance with RSA 656:42.
- Laconia Ward 1 General Election 11 6 2018 (PDF)
- Laconia Ward 2 General Election 11 6 2018 (PDF)
- Laconia Ward 3 General Election 11 6 2018 (PDF)
- Laconia Ward 4 General Election 11 6 2018 (PDF)
- Laconia Ward 5 General Election 11 6 2018 (PDF)
- Laconia Ward 6 General Election 11 6 2018 (PDF)
- Street List 11 5 18 (PDF)
- Voter ID Explanatory Document 2018 (PDF)